Friday, September 26, 2008

I PASSED!!!

Woohoo, I passed! I am so excited. I really didn't think I passed. The way the questions are worded was confusing and I really thought I bombed it. Then I came home and checked this test book and it had the same exact questions, word for word! I didn't even open that book beforehand or I would have been in a much better position! I told my mom and sister to make sure they study it because it will make a huge difference! www.150pass.com if you're interested. We bought it the weekend of our crash course from David Wick. Instead of studying the book, I made flash cards and watched my Video Excellence flash review. I had a lot of info in my head, and I felt like I really knew my stuff! Just the way those questions were worded I felt like I didn't know anything and left the test feeling not very smart at all ; ) But I guess I am pretty smart afterall...heehee

Now, time to start interviewing and find the right office to work for....

No comments: